Credentials Sharing Insight and other demos showcase expanded portfolio
BEIJING – March 5, 2019 –Synamedia, the largest independent video software provider, will bring its newest video security solutions to CCBN 2019 and show how pay-TV providers can migrate seamlessly to the cloud at their own pace.
Through its NDS China business, the company will highlight Credentials Sharing Insight, its new security software that uses AI to combat the rapid rise in streaming account sharing between friends and families, turning it instead into a revenue-generating opportunity for operators. It will also demonstrate its Rapid Watermark and VideoGuard DRM security offerings, which have been recently certified by ChinaDRM Lab.
The company will also showcase how its secure, advanced end-to-end video delivery solutions support customers wherever they are on their journey to a blended broadcast and OTT multi-screen experience. It will feature customer demos from its enviable portfolio of over 200 pay-TV and media customers that includes AT&T, Comcast, Disney, Liberty Global, Sky, Verizon and Vodafone.
On show will be:
- Credentials Sharing Insight, which uses AI, machine learning and behavioral analytics to identify, monitor and analyze credentials sharing activity across consumer accounts. It allows operators to turn casual sharing into incremental revenue, as well as detect and apply enforcement procedures on fraudulent, for-profit credentials sharing accounts.
- Infinite is Synamedia’s fully integrated cloud platform that lets pay-TV operators process, secure, distribute and monetize premium video experiences on all devices. Infinite helps operators attract new customers, reconnect cord cutters, and increase the lifetime value of their subscriber base.
- Voice-activated search and recommendations with Infinite – Synamedia will demonstrate third-party voice services integrated with Infinite giving consumers easy-to-use voice-activated search and recommendations. By integrating voice search, Synamedia enriches the user experience and enables integration with home automation technologies.
- Security – Watermark and VideoGuard DRM have been certified by ChinaDRM Lab, the official standards testing arm of China’s National Radio and Television Administration (NRTA). China’s service providers can now use these solutions to protect their premium video revenue streams. Synamedia’s Watermark solution gives service providers the real-time data and insight to act swiftly to disrupt the redistribution of premium content without impacting the viewing experience. VideoGuard DRM, which is complied with Multi-DRM framework, gives OTT providers the ability to combat piracy and securely deliver premium live and VOD content to multiple screens.
- Video Processing technologies, including the patented low-latency ABR and Smart Rate Control, which optimize IP video processing to match traditional broadcast quality, reliability and cost.
The market leader in CA content security in China, NDS China has been safeguarding pay-TV operators’ revenues against piracy for over 20 years.
“At CCBN we will show how we can help our customers in China protect, secure and grow their revenue streams at a time of unprecedented piracy. CCBN gives us the ability to highlight the results of our strong and ongoing R&D investments in security and in helping our customers effect a smooth transition at their own pace to the cloud,” said Sue Couto, SVP and GM of Synamedia, APAC.
NDS China will be on the ground floor of the Radisson hotel. Meetings are invite-only. To schedule a meeting please contact MarketingAPAC@synamedia.com
We’re helping service providers around the world to deliver, protect, and monetize video content so they can win in the age of Infinite Entertainment. We do that with the world’s most complete, secure, and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. And we’re trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco, and OTT operators, broadcasters, and media companies. Synamedia is backed by the Permira funds.
For press and analyst queries, please contact:
+44 7766 447897
+ 65 81339907