- May 16, 2023
- 15:00:00 BST
The streaming revolution: a new age for live sports?
Streaming is revolutionising the experience of consuming sports. But big challenges remain related to delivering sports events at scale and making a return on the high investment required for premium rights.
This webinar will include data from Digital TV Europe’s Annual Survey of industry executives on the key challenges and opportunities in live sports streaming, as well as exclusive research from Omdia on the sports streaming landscape.
- Is streaming the future of live sports?
- What can really differentiate streaming of live sports from traditional broadcast delivery?
- How significant are the technical challenges facing sports streamers – bandwidth, latency, security and how can they be overcome?
- How can sports streamers better monetise their offerings?
- Stuart Thomson, Editor, Digital TV Europe
- Marc Baillavoine, Senior Director of Product Management, Synamedia
- Ed Ludlow Senior Data Analyst, Media and Entertainment, Omdia