Our Senior Director, Sports Rights Anti-Piracy, Simon Brydon will be speaking in a panel on “Growing the market, and increasing the enjoyment, for TV sport” on Tuesday, 24 May 2022 at 4:50 PM BST
This panel explores the future of sports television and how rights holders and distributors can engage fans more deeply and grow markets.
- How to maximise reach and monetisation – and the balance of pay/free, broadcast/streaming, exclusive/shared and local/global that will help in this quest
- The role of direct-to-consumer for sports federations, and how they balance D2C with distribution partners
- How we super-serve the super-fans, and create a better sports UX for everyone – and whether streaming is the natural home for such innovations
- The impact of piracy, progress in clamping down on it, and solutions to prevent illegal redistribution of content
- Factors preventing a higher number of exclusive rights wins for streaming-only distribution.