How E-Vision Enabled Video Services for its OTT Operators using Synamedia’s Multi-Tenant Platform
- To introduce a state-of-the-art and innovative solution using Synamedia’s Infinite Platform to transform the customer experience with an agile platform.
- To offer a multi-screen experience across managed/non-managed devices delivering unique value compared to current OTT players like Netflix.
Infinite Platform with multi-tenant capabilities for catering to different operators with different devices.
- Enables E-Vision operators to work in a multi-opco, multi-brand environment with a single platform
- Ensures that E-Vision’s OTT customers can provide a highly reliable, massively scalable, high-quality viewing experience with no buffering
- Simplifies and accelerates the launching and running of multi-screen, multi-language OTT services
- Reduces overall spend
What E-Vision said…
We have worked closely with Synamedia’s talented teams to develop and roll out EVision’s new multi-tenant OTT service. The Infinite Platform is secure, and guarantees our clients a top-notch, scalable and cost-efficient service.
Humaid Rashid Sahoo, CEO
We’re trusted by service providers and content owners to protect, enrich, and deliver video. The flexibility and agility of our cloud products enable customers of all types and sizes to launch, monetize, and scale services at speed. Our award-winning portfolio includes intelligence-led anti-piracy, advanced advertising, business analytics, broadband and streaming video platforms, and video network cloud and software solutions. Synamedia is backed by the Permira funds and Sky.