Synamedia to showcase SaaS-based solutions that empower the streaming era at NAB 2022
LAS VEGAS (NAB Booth W10113) – April 25, 2022 – Synamedia, the world’s largest independent video software provider, will highlight its vast software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based portfolio at the 2022 NAB Show, April 24-27, 2022 in Las Vegas. Empowering the streaming era, these products and solutions enable service providers and content owners to create immersive viewing experiences, capitalize on new revenue opportunities, and keep viewers connected by delivering high-quality video to any screen.
“The media and entertainment industry has transformed since we were last at NAB and perhaps the most noticeable difference is the pace of change for video service providers,” said Paul Segre, CEO of Synamedia. “At NAB, we will showcase how we are helping customers stay ahead of the pack with the agility and flexibility of SaaS solutions that allow operators to start small, move fast and experiment – for example, launching a streaming service in a new market or introducing addressable advertising.”
In booth W10113 at NAB 2022, Synamedia will feature:
- Synamedia Go, its complete cloud video suite now featuring Go.Foundation, the entry level service, complemented by a suite of new packs, including Go.Monetize, Go.Personalize and Go.Recommend. Synamedia Go offers video service providers of any size everything they need to rapidly launch a streaming service as well as the ability to customize it to increase value.
- Its latest Edge Content Delivery Network (CDN) This reliable, high-performance solution provides full visibility and control over video delivery at the edge, allowing service providers to scale from a few thousand streams to millions.
- Addressable advertising and business insights solutions, Synamedia Iris and Clarissa, that help service providers understand their audience, monetize their inventory and grow new revenue.
- Its video network solutions including Synamedia’s VIVID software-defined workflows, empowering broadcasters to securely manage affiliates distribution globally, deliver pristine picture quality on all connected devices, and process and package linear content for ATSC 3.0 delivery.
- Advanced security solutions including OTT ServiceGuard, the first solution on the market to protect content across all open platforms. This SaaS offering takes an intelligence-first approach, combining human and cyber-intelligence with innovative technology and allows customers to measure the ROI of their anti-piracy efforts.
- Synamedia Gravity, a platform for deploying and managing next-generation services and experiences across video and broadband devices. Gravity supports multiple open software stacks such as RDK and recently, OpenWRT. Through OpenWRT Synamedia has developed a new module providing local content insertion for the hospitality businesses by taking IP streams and converting them for presentation and display within a channel lineup. In the future, Synamedia Gravity will add Android to its portfolio.
- Its achievements in 8K video delivery, demonstrating Synamedia’s VIVID Compression platform, powered by AMD EPYC™ 7763 processors enabling the distribution of 8K content at scale and cost-effectively.
Synamedia’s experts will also be featured on several NAB panels and speaking sessions:
- Gwendal Simon, Distinguished Software Architect, will present a paper titled, “What the Future Holds for Content Protection with CDN Edge” on Sunday, April 24 at 1:15 p.m. PT as part of the Broadcast Engineering and IT (BEIT) Conference.
- Itzik Vager, Vice President, Security Business Development, will expand on how to reduce content piracy in the internet era on Sunday, April 24 from 4:20 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PT in the CMIP Debate Theater (W10619).
- Maria Ingold, Vice President, Solution Engineering, will present on how to demystify key OTT trends – from targeting pirates to targeting audiences on Monday, April 25 from 12:20 p.m. – 12:40 p.m. PT in the CMIP Theater (W11100).
- Jeremy Bradley, Director, Business Development, Advanced Advertising, will talk on how to grow revenue and engagement with targeted advertising on Monday, April 25 at 12:30 p.m. PT in the AWS M&E Theatre
To schedule a demo with Synamedia, please complete this form: https://www.synamedia.com/nab-2022-schedule-a-meeting/
We’re trusted by over 200 video service providers to deliver, protect and monetize video content in an increasingly IP world. Synamedia’s flexible incremental architecture provides a rapid, friction-free way to add, build and deploy cloud-based video services. Our award-winning portfolio also includes intelligence-led anti-piracy, advanced advertising, business analytics, broadband, and video network solutions and services. Synamedia’s technology is in 320 million active devices and protects $70 billion in revenue annually. Synamedia is backed by the Permira funds and Sky.
For press and analyst queries, please contact:
Breakaway Communications for Synamedia
We’re trusted by service providers and content owners to protect, enrich, and deliver video. The flexibility and agility of our cloud products enable customers of all types and sizes to launch, monetize, and scale services at speed. Our award-winning portfolio includes intelligence-led anti-piracy, advanced advertising, business analytics, broadband and streaming video platforms, and video network cloud and software solutions. Synamedia is backed by the Permira funds and Sky.