What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Student Software Engineer for a team that develops, integrates and tests products in the security software domains for embedded and mobile platforms that are currently available in today’s marketplace.
We are offering a position that is challenging with complicated systems that require deep understanding and analysis capabilities, including the establishment of development environments for our component, and building and maintaining a continuous integration system.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain DRM developer tests, environments, and Continuous Integration systems
- Integrate DRM with other components on multiple platforms
- Ensure code quality
- Support E2E integrations and customers issues
Who You’ll Work With
The Security group within Synemedia is a world leader in security solutions for broadcast television and broadband media. With years of experience, our technologies enable service providers around the world. We have built a talented development team with engineers having a variety of skills who enjoy working together and solving problems.
Who You Are
You are an effective and collaborative team player with a sense of humor, strong work ethic, and a positive outlook.
- Software development (preferably in the C language, python is also an advantage)
- The ability to understand and analyze a complicated end to end software system
- Ability for self-learning and working in a team
- Defect analysis at the module level and for closed systems
- Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with various operating systems: Window, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android
- Familiarity with scripting languages
|Job Category||Engineer - Software|
|Employment Type||Intern/ Part time|