Software/Test Engineer (Lawrenceville, GA):
- Test automation development using Python & shell scripting.
- Design, implement, execute & debug test cases. Identify gaps in the integration while creating tests for functional, performance acceptance testing. Configure & troubleshoot video servers & head ends & related network hardware & software equipment on Cisco cloud, Open stack cloud, VMware cloud, & amazon cloud environments.
- Perform system integration & integration of multiple server side applications on Linux & Unix servers on public & private cloud. Deploying video applications on Android, iOS handheld devices & testing the same for functionality & regression using selenium & other automated tools & services.
- Utilize Sensu servers alarm, dashing alarm, & kibana logs, network protocol analyzers to detect the problems & faults in system at early stage & fixing the same before productions system breaks.
- API testing using SOAP, REST & CURL, json & xml payload validations.
Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (Computer Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical), or related field + 5 years of experience in position involving similar duties/technical capabilities. Please submit cover letters along with resume.
|Job Category||Engineer - Software|