What You’ll Do
The countermeasures team performs research, development and deployment of varied solutions in an ever-changing world. The team performs analysis of hacker activities, and develops infrastructure and countermeasures against current and future threats.
The hacking community is dynamic. Countermeasures team members protect our customers against threats, as well as design and emplace mitigations for possible hacker attacks that have not yet taken place.
Your Key Responsibilities include
- Analyzing hacker activities
- Developing countermeasures and algorithms, deploying attack mitigations and building infrastructure against future attacks
- Designing future solutions and countermeasures
- Improving existing solutions with new approaches
Who You’ll Work With
You will work together with various development teams, product teams and customers to support countermeasure development and deployment.
Who You Are
A team player with excellent inter-personal skills, a “problem solver” who wants to investigate and solve complex threats by using a high level of creativity.
- Sc. in computer sciences/mathematics or equivalent, or IDF technological unit technology experience
- Experience with Software and Algorithm development
- Knowledge of scripting languages. Python – advantage
- Good understanding of complex systems
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
|Job Category||Engineer - Software|