What You’ll Do
As a Security Architect, you will be involved in the planning, definition, and design of security features. The job involves creativity, working with people from different disciplines and a wide system understanding
- B.Sc. or higher degree in a technical field from a top tier university or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of development / architecture / security related position in the industry
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly independent and autodidact
- Background in Security or Cryptography- a plus
- Familiarity with CA/DRM technologies- a plus
As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
|Job Category||Engineer - Software|