What You’ll Do
You will explore, design and implement the best in class technologies of the security TV market.
Challenging full-stack development for a large variety of technologies and platforms (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, MAC, Network devices, Web Applications).
Your Key Responsibilities include
Take a part in feature architecture from the requirement definition stage, through technical research, design, development and deployment the final deliverable.
Research new development platforms, technologies, operating environments and software solutions.
Understand and analyze existing code, refactor it in a different technology and architecture.
Who You’ll Work With
Be part of a strong team that builds the next generation of security products to our customers.
Be part of a strong team that deals with cutting-edge technology in the digital TV security market.
Who You Are
Proficiency in Software development, ability and agility to quickly learn new technologies and implement them. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, able to work in a fast paced, results oriented environment. Problem solver / Deep troubleshooting capabilities.
- Graduated in Computer Science
- Proficiency in C/C++/Java experience with OO design and multi threading
- Experience with Python or other scripting technologies
- Familiarity with internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP) on Linux
- Experience with Server-side and Cloud development
- Experience with security/Crypto algorithms
- Android development
|Job Category||Engineer - Software|