• Strong Data Science background: M.Sc or above in Physics/CS/Engineering/Statistics or related fields, or equivalently, B.Sc with proven track of product execution
• +3 years of practical Data Science / Machine Learning experience, using common frameworks and tools, techniques and algorithms
• Proficiency of strong Hands-on coding skills with proven experience
• Creative data-oriented thinking with Data Exploration skills
• Experience in leading software development projects, from POC level to Production
• Great personal skills :a team player with a can-do attitude, self-starter, quick learner , Independent, Organized and structured
As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
|Job Category||Engineer - Software|