Our Director of Data and Analytics, Amruta Shankar joins a panel session on “Creating a personalised viewing experience”.
A flurry of launches of new pay-TV services has created a plethora of choice for viewers, which in turn has helped to spur innovation as platforms and content owners seek to differentiate their services. One area of transformation has been in the realm of personalised viewing, in which operators have created experiences tailored to viewers wants and requirements to deepen engagement and enhance revenue.
From free to premium services, this webinar will examine a range of aspects related to personalisation, from the gathering of information about viewing habits to the technology driving user interfaces and the way in which content is served to the need to support multiple devices.
During this IBC365 webinar, experts from Synamedia and Teravolt will explore:
– The use of data and demographic information
– Creating a tailored user interface
– Search and recommendation
– Supporting multiple devices
– Monetisation of personalised services
– How the cloud can support end-to-end solutions
– The role of machine learning and artificial intelligence
Available on demand