Mar 25, 2020
Great video content enriches all our lives, but the economy for creation and distribution of amazing content is under massive threat from rampant piracy that is undermining the businesses of those that produce and distribute high quality video entertainment.
As an outstanding Webint Cyber Analyst, you will join the struggle against these pirates of the digital seas, by collecting extensive, precise and real time intelligence views on the pirate eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of tools developed in our group.
Your responsibilities consist of the following:
- Evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums, news feeds, internet relay chats and other sources of data openly available on the Internet.
- Generating a report based high quality research for other teams to work with
- Support Incident Response investigations (profiling, attribution, and identification of threat actors).
- Producing periodic intelligence reports (internal / external)
- Generating actionable intelligence for our customers
- A minimum 2 years experience within Threat Intelligence / OSINT / Webint Threat Intel role or a similar (military experience included)
- Experience and deep knowledge of extracting information from the web, forums and social media.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell, etc).
- English proficiency
- Superb oral and written communication skills – emphasis on technical writing.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent field
- Proven military experience from one of the intelligence corps