Mar 10, 2019
- Experience with imaging and video algorithms development
- Experience working with video codecs (especially H.264, HEVC)
- Configure, troubleshoot, and maintain digital video systems
- Collaboratively working on cutting edge large scale streaming technologies
- Experience in C/C++ development
watermark encoding, decoding, & processing
As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.