Dec 3, 2020
Location: Jerusalem, IL
At Synamedia, the world’s most talented innovators and trailblazers are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed. We are backed by the Permira funds and Sky.
This is the age of infinite entertainment and we must be ready to adapt to new opportunities and challenges. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
We are looking for a senior leader to act as a technical program manager in our R&D DevOps team.
- Help coordinate cross team activities.
- Manage and drive our processes.
- Maintain consistent and continuing data driven reporting re our organization performance in regards to quality.
- Manage the Solutions’ overall backlog.
- Enhance our interface to our customer teams for continuance collaboration improvement.
- Background and proven hands-on experience in DevOps and big scale cloud deployment technologies with AWS.
- Quality and continues improvement mindset.
- Good at defining, presenting and onboarding processes.
- Assertiveness and capability to influence the wider organization.
- Data driven and analytic mindset.
- Attention to details and thorough.
- Excellent time management and specifically knowing to manage important vs. urgent.
If this role sparks your interest reach out to Moriya Shalev for more information or to apply: email@example.com