Oct 14, 2020
Location: Jerusalem, IL
Internal ID: COSECENG #1096
At Synamedia, the world’s most talented innovators and trailblazers are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed. We are backed by the Permira funds and Sky.
This is the age of infinite entertainment and we must be ready to adapt to new opportunities and challenges. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
Great video content enriches all our lives, but the economy for creation and distribution of amazing content is under massive threat from rampant piracy that is undermining the businesses of those that produce and distribute high quality video entertainment.
As an outstanding Senior Security Researcher, you will join the struggle against these pirates of the digital seas, by developing extensive, precise and real time intelligence views of the pirate eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of data analysis, data-mining, and our big data tools.
- Find new datasets that will help bridge existing gaps in our intelligence
- Create solutions augmenting our data, generating new insights for our product
- Design, develop to a POC level, tools that will detect, classify, measure pirate threats to be deployed in production
- Use practices from the cyber security world for proactively reducing the pirate threat.
- Maintain the research team code libraries, methods, practices and tools
- Intelligence background – extensive knowledge in OSINT intel collection, crawling methods and known tools
- At least two years of relevant experience in cyber security research
- Thorough knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Strong knowledge of security practices, threats and vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with known attack techniques, attacking tools (Kali Linux, Metasploit, else)
- Extensive knowledge relevant programming/scripting experience (Python, shell scripts) and in SQL
- Creativity, innovation and self-motivation
- Excellent team player
- Highly organized and pays high attention to details
- Experience in working with Linux environments
- A degree in computer science or equivalent field
If this role sparks your interest reach out to Moriya Shalev for more information or to apply: email@example.com