Sep 1, 2020
Location: Staines, UK
Internal ID: PRO#815
At Synamedia, we are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top operators, content owners and broadcasters.
Synamedia develops TV and OTT software solutions for some of the biggest television operators around the world covering video, security and advertising. We helped Sky to develop its addressable advertising service in the UK with the pioneering AdSmart service. We are embarking on a huge initiative to create a new advanced advertising service to address the ever increasing demand for addressable TV Advertising and are creating some of the most innovative and complex solutions to bring addressable TV to countries all over the world.
This role will play a pivotal part in helping to define our next generation products and bring it all to life. The role focus is on defining and overseeing the product and steering the product into a number of high demand markets.
We are looking for someone with knowledge of the advanced advertising market, someone who understands the trends and can inform and help us to make the right decisions and priority calls. You will have hands on experience of product managing advertising technology and understand complexity around ad decisioning, capping and measurement and will have knowledge of programmatic advertising technology solutions. You will be comfortable working with a variety of customers, helping them on the journey to advanced advertising and will be able to pitch our product and adapt to accommodate a vast variety of dependencies and constraints. Flexibility, innovation and adaptability are key skills in this role.
To perform in the role you will need to be a self-starter, hands on and be willing to operate in an international structure where our engineers, customers and business people are spread over many time zones and geographies; you will be flexible in accommodating time zones, travel (when it once again becomes possible) and working practices. It will be a benefit if you have a good understanding of commercial models in the advertising space.
- Lead product development of Synamedia’s advertising and TV measurement products
- Set direction on approach, work with architecture and engineering to drive the solution to completion
- Manage 3rd party partnerships supplying technology/joint activities
- Create/develop documentation for product requirements and be the central point for prioritisation and decision making
- Support business development activities working with sales and account teams
- Work with customers to deliver solutions, see through the launch and in-life services to maximise potential and drive the business to meet and exceed its goals.
- Oversee training and business wide education in all regions
This fantastic opportunity offers a highly competitive salary, bonus and corporate benefits package, some of which are highlighted below:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional Birthday day off