Jan 6, 2021
Location: Jerusalem, IL
Internal ID: COSECENG#1248
At Synamedia, the world’s most talented innovators and trailblazers are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed. We are backed by the Permira funds and Sky.
Israel, Jerusalem IL | Professional | Full-timeThis is the age of infinite entertainment and we must be ready to adapt to new opportunities and challenges. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
Great video content enriches all our lives, but the economy for creation and distribution of amazing content is under massive threat .
We are looking for someone who is up to the challenge to join As a Data Science Tech lead to our data science group and help us fight rampant piracy and fraud that is undermining the businesses of those that produce and distribute high quality video entertainment .
you will lead the research of next generation behavior analysis algorithms and image/video processing. You should be able to conduct research while collaborating with other researchers on the team .
- Be the go-to person for new solution in the pay-tv fraud and piracy arena
- Measure and organize tasks according to constraints vs. capacity, meeting our deadlines for deliverables
- hands-on research, research review for explaining results, and suggest improvements and new methodologies
- Develops and manages information to support corporate decision making.
- Works closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Ability to transfer research outcomes to engineering work .
- Sc or excellent B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics or related fields
- fully hands-on Data Scientist
- At least two years of relevant experience as a data science technology lead, with proven experience in leading multiple research project in parallel.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL and python data libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn else.
- Experience in data visualization techniques matplotlib, plotly or equivalent
- knowledge with Big data technologies – Spark / Hadoop
- Familiarity with Deep learning
- Experience with unsupervised data
- Familiarity with fraud analysis
If this role sparks your interest reach out to Moriya Shalev for more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org