Nov 16, 2020
Location: Jerusalem, IL
Internal ID: COSECENG # 1092
At Synamedia, the world’s most talented innovators and trailblazers are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed. We are backed by the Permira funds and Sky.
This is the age of infinite entertainment and we must be ready to adapt to new opportunities and challenges. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
As leader of the cyber platform infrastructure group you will have the opportunity to lead the creation of an industry-leading, multi-cloud cyber platform! What could be more exciting than that?
Cyber Platform infrastructure leader is responsible for assembling a cloud native ecosystem that provides CI/CD, orchestration, logging, configuration, deployment and monitoring solutions for cyber software.
- 5 years plus of experience in managing cloud infrastructure teams
- Expert level knowledge of AWS cloud
- Proven experience in driving adoption of CI/CD pipelines across multiple development teams.
- Deep knowledge as well as hands on experiences with Kubernetes
- Experience with orchestration platforms (CloudFormation, Ansible)
- Command of micro-service architecture principles and best practices
- Proficient in ELK or similar logging frameworks
- Proficient in Grafana/Prometheus or similar monitoring frameworks
- DevOps Experience with always-on web systems
- Ability to troubleshoot live site issues, engage appropriate parties, and drive through to resolution
- Handle escalations and communicate with users and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
If this role sparks your interest reach out to Moriya Shalev for more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org