Jan 6, 2021
Location: Jerusalem, IL
Internal ID: COVPEINFI#1198
At Synamedia, the world’s most talented innovators and trailblazers are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed. We are backed by the Permira funds and Sky.
This is the age of infinite entertainment and we must be ready to adapt to new opportunities and challenges. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
By joining the infinite team, you will be working with cutting-edge technologies of cloud development, deployment, and operations. You will be part of a team that is constantly seeking to improve and provide the best next generation solutions for the pay TV world. The position is full time.
- Develop: Develop Nodejs backend micro-services for a complex and large-scale cloud application, in a microservice architecture.
- Test: Ensure high quality by writing tests in all stages.
- Deliver: Implement automatic deployment to cloud environment using CI/CD tools
- Monitor: Add monitoring and alerts to make sure the code is preforming well on live (devops)
- Support: Troubleshoot incidents on live customer deployments and supporting customers
- BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A real team player and independent learner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in software and cloud development (a plus)
- Experience developing and testing NodeJS solutions (a plus)
- Good understanding of complex E2E system, High Level view
- Experience using Python programming language (a plus)
- Experience working on large scale deployments on AWS (a plus)
- Experience working on Unix/Linux environments (a plus)
- Experience with python, mongo, bash, docker, K8S (a plus)
- A real team player and independent learner – “own it” approach
If this role sparks your interest reach out to Moriya Shalev for more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org