Dec 3, 2020
Location: Jerusalem, IL
Internal ID: COSECENG#1094
At Synamedia, the world’s most talented innovators and trailblazers are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed. We are backed by the Permira funds and Sky.
This is the age of infinite entertainment and we must be ready to adapt to new opportunities and challenges. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
Mandatory technical and non-technical experience:
- Good IT knowledge – OS, IP, etc.
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness and ability to troubleshoot and “figure things out”
- Problem solving attitude to challenges
- Ability to identify a demonstration flow, linking alpha, beta and fully developed features together
- Scripting and light programming experience (Python, Java Script, bash, etc.)
- Open-minded and able to think outside the box
- Good presentation skills
- Hands-on experience virtualised and containerised environments
- Hands-on experience with AWS – able to create and manage instances, networks etc
- Hands-on experience with Multi-DRM and other Security technology
- Understanding of client architectures and user experience (Android, iOS, RDK)
- Knowledge of cyber security solutions and products
- IP/OTT streaming and delivery
- Digital advertising
- Artistic/design (Photoshop, Final Cut, etc.)
If this role sparks your interest reach out to Moriya Shalev for more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org