Mar 4, 2020
The Solutions organisation is looking for highly motivated candidates to join our Solutions/L4 IN team. We are working in a dynamic environment that is at the heart of an exciting business transformation to Agile and DevOps. We have a very strong focus on building great relationships, encouraging innovation, focusing on quality & stability and celebrating our successes.
- Working in highly collaborative environment, across multiple time zones
- Primary role is to work on defining & executing Deployment activities in cloud & OnPrem.
- Analyse product and customer requirements, mapping to existing solutions & suggest new ideas.
- Effective monitoring of systems and improve solutions to integrate tools that save cost.
- Active participation in review calls to drive excellence in issue reporting and collaboration with development teams
- Champion improvements into the product based on Quality and Stability
- Develop tools, scripts, or processes to make things better
- Work with Change and Release management processes to test functional or maintenance releases
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Engineering graduate
- 6 to 8 years industry experience
- AWS, Open stack, VM Ware & related cloud technologies
- Demonstrable experience of end-to-end deployment for Cloud or distributed systems (AWS Certification will be an added advantage)
- Deployment automation, monitoring and maintaining large-scale services with various underlying dependencies in a complex environment.
- Strong networking fundamental on DNS, routing, subnets, VLANs,
- Working with Streaming clients(STB,IOS, Android)
- Self-starter and Self-Reliant
- Excellent in analytical and logical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using monitoring tools such as Splunk, ELK, Sensu, Grafana, Prometheus
- Cloud Tech – AWS, Open stack, VMWare
- Knowledge on Contain Containerization Service like Docker, Kubernetes, Open shift
- Programming Languages: c, c++, Java, Go Lang
- Web technologies – PHP or java Script.
- Excellent in at least one of the scripting languages Python, Salt stake, Java script, Ansible etc.
- Experience in Automation frame work, Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Github & Git & Continuous monitoring tools – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK), Prometheus, Grafana
- Knowledge of a key database technology such as MongoDB, Cassandra or Couchbase
- Good knowledge on OS, Networking & SDN
- understanding of Linux Operating system and can work in Linux environment
- Experience with Monitoring tools like Cloud trail, Nagios, ELK, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus