Mar 10, 2019
- Experienced security architect working with both external and internal parties on security architecture of future Synamedia products
- Review of external chip vendors’ security architecture
- Defining solutions for security breaches / attacks on SoC devices
- B.Sc / M.Sc or above in Math/CS/EEngineering, or equivalently, with proven track of security development / architecture
- 5+ years’ experience in security systems & products architecture / development
- Solid background / experience with SoC architecture & silicon development
- Knowledge of Conditional Access (CA) systems – serious advantage
- Familiarity with MPEG2 Transport Stream standard – advantage
- Familiarity with video encoding standards (H.264, H.265, AV1)
- Knowledge of ARM SoC architecture and components (especially Trust Zone) – advantage
- Great personal skills : a team player, quick learner, independent, organized and structured
As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.