Mar 25, 2020
Great video content enriches all our lives, but the economy for creation and distribution of amazing content is under massive threat from rampant piracy that is undermining the businesses of those that produce and distribute high quality video entertainment.
As an outstanding Senior Cyber Security Analyst, you will join the struggle against these pirates of the digital seas, by building extensive, precise and real time intelligence views of the pirate eco system, using a cutting edge arsenal of data analysis, data-mining, Webint and OSINT capabilities.
- Intelligence background – extensive knowledge in WEBINT / OSINT collection methods and tools
- At least two years of relevant experience in Cyber Security Analysis and research
- Ability to analyze data from many sources into an intelligence picture
- Thorough knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP
- Strong knowledge of security practices, threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge in SQL and relevant programming/scripting experience (Python, shell scripts)
- Creativity, innovation and self-motivation
- Excellent team player
- Highly organized and pays high attention to details
- Experience in working with Linux environments
- A degree in computer science or equivalent field