Jul 15, 2020
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Department: Security Core, Security Engineering
Internal ID: INF#860
At Synamedia, the world’s most talented innovators and trailblazers are shaping the way the world is entertained and informed. We are backed by the Permira funds and Sky.
This is the age of infinite entertainment and we must be ready to adapt to new opportunities and challenges. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, we are the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters
Our values connect us. Our diversity gives us strength. Our curiosity inspires creativity.
Lead a group of highly talented professional individuals – SW experts and security architects in the security core line.
The group is involved with developing SW security tools and cryptography libraries, security architecture, and security consultancy and services to other groups in the company
- Lead a highly professional development and architecture team
- Lead design and implementation of cryptographic and security components
- Work with a highly professional and capable team.
- Collaborate with other teams working on other parts of the product.
- Lead security architects that are responsible for all security aspects of various projects and products
- 10+ years in the high tech industry
- 3+ years’ experience as a manager
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner and flexible
- Presentation skills
- Experience in the following:
- SW development
- System architecture
- Familiarity with Synamedia systems and products
- HW background/knowledge
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in a relevant technological/engineering field