Mar 23, 2019
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company.Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused towards Video Delivery Solutions. The Company offers variety of specialties and expertise in Video Technologies, Cloud Technologies, Video Security, PayTV, Direct-to-Home and many more. Synamedia is currently powered with 800+ Employees in various parts of the globe. Head quartered in UK, we have sites in Belgium, Canada, India, Israel, and the United States.
Synamedia was found in 2018 as a standalone product based organization. This is funded by Permira funds.
Synamedia has over 200 clients including Sky, AT&T, Bharti Airtel, Comcast and many more market leaders acquiring different services and solutions.
About the team
Application Solution Squad team focus on the cloud orchestration and management by delivering elite multi-cloud orchestration solutions and private cloud platforms. The Team works on deploying Headend components over Cloud and On-prem as well as Integrate managed and unmanaged devices with the Headend. E2E feature work Flow like OTT, Video on Demand, Cloud DVR and Security for the development teams as well as customers are achieved over AWS and VMWare technologies. Our team is dynamic and enjoys every moment of work, with fun. The engineers work as one team supporting each other and keep learning at work, every day and every moment.
- 2-4 years of experience as a front end developer.
- Good to have worked on Redux
- Strong knowledge of core HTML5 and CSS concepts.
- Must have excellent knowledge of user experience principles and technique.
- Experience in UI design and development.
- Design and Develop responsive interfaces.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standards.
- Candidate must be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- The Software Engineer, UX/UI is a hands on developer specializing in user interface implementation for web applications.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Based on the use cases provided during the product phase, the candidate must come up with an architecture proposal
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Working within an agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and work closely with the team technical lead and architect to deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers.
- In addition you’ll have the opportunity to work with new frameworks and technologies, assist with prototyping and proof of concepts, participate in code reviews, and help ensure a high level of code quality from the team.