Nov 20, 2019
We are looking for a project manager for the Synamedia R&D/engineering Security team.
In this position you’ll be required to interact with other R&D people, product managers, and Delivery project managers, create high level plans and identify risks and mitigation plans, monitor the progress of the project (and generate on-going reports to higher management), suggest and implement corrective actions as needed, and be accountable for the success of the project/release under your responsibility by ensuring it meets the deadlines, budget, and quality targets as planned.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about technology, with strong communication and leadership skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in computer science
- Experience as a software developer (3 years)
- Experience in Project Management (3 years), or as a software team leader
- Curious, energetic
- Pushes for results
- Well organized, with attention to details
- Excellent with people, collaborator
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (including in English)
- Familiar with Agile – advantage