May 15, 2020
We are looking for highly motivated QA engineer for a dynamic and creative team within Synamedia working on Video Watermarking technologies. The team provides solutions to service providers that require an end-to-end solution for illegal content streaming.
Video Watermarking QA team is responsible to plan and execute sub system and system testing (stage 3). As a QA Engineer, you will work alongside the development-engineers, in an agile product development process, design and develop automatic tests, run them, and analyze potential defects. As part of your role, you will work with technical leadership and other engineering teams to define and implement an optimal testing strategy. Test environment may be both on-prem and on AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in QA/software engineering.
- Experience in test automation.
- Deep understanding of Jenkins / CI
- Experience with full development life cycle : requirements, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Deep understanding of complex end-to-end systems
- Ability to build a test strategy for complex systems and then execute it
- Experience writing and maintaining comprehensive tests
- Experience and technological know-how of automated test environments and defect systems
- Fast learner and flexible
- Extremely talented and highly motivated person who wants to lead a team working on cutting edge solutions
- Curious, energetic, self-organized and result oriented
- Knowledge of Python and Pytest
- Experience with deployment in AWS
- Knowledge in video processing and video compression