Jul 22, 2019
Do you watch TV? Do you stream videos to your computer, phone, or tablet? As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
Reporting directly to the VP of Product Management you will be responsible for the evolution of our market leading Edge portfolio of products, transforming how content is delivered to the end consumer. You will be a passionate and commercially minded Product Manager. A natural in front of customers, you will represent our content delivery solutions across the industry, striving to ensure that our solutions are truly best in class.
As a Product Manager you will::
- Product definition and lifecycle management from concept to launch for all edge products. This includes business and product planning, product requirements definition, and articulation of value of and evangelism of the product line to key audiences, including sales, customers, strategic partners and the video industry
- Identify and embrace market and innovation opportunities
- Perform market analysis, cost analysis, pricing analysis, and product forecasting
- Develop product positioning and competitive analysis including product pricing and packaging
- 7+ years of experience with content distribution or origination product owner defining vision and strategy for these
- Must have minimum 5+ years of product management experience, or previous experience in strategy development, business development, partnership development, and/or solutions marketing
- Extraordinary business judgement, communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with the leadership team and with high-touch customers and business partners
- Solid technical and operational understanding of web/OTT, telco, cable and broadcast solutions.
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.