Mar 23, 2019
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company.Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused towards Video Delivery Solutions. The Company offers variety of specialties and expertise in Video Technologies, Cloud Technologies, Video Security, PayTV, Direct-to-Home and many more. Synamedia is currently powered with 800+ Employees in various parts of the globe. Head quartered in UK, we have sites in Belgium, Canada, India, Israel, and the United States.
Synamedia was found in 2018 as a standalone product based organization. This is funded by Permira funds.
Synamedia has over 200 clients including Sky, AT&T, Bharti Airtel, Comcast and many more market leaders acquiring different services and solutions.
About the team
Application Solution Squad team focus on the cloud orchestration and management by delivering elite multi-cloud orchestration solutions and private cloud platforms. The Team works on deploying Headend components over Cloud and On-prem as well as Integrate managed and unmanaged devices with the Headend. E2E feature work Flow like OTT, Video on Demand, Cloud DVR and Security for the development teams as well as customers are achieved over AWS and VMWare technologies. Our team is dynamic and enjoys every moment of work, with fun. The engineers work as one team supporting each other and keep learning at work, every day and every moment.
We are looking for full-time iOS/Apple tvOS application developers who are open to learning new languages. In addition, ideal candidates have built solid rich user experiences around video application and are familiar with OTT development.
Experience: 4-7 years
- Develop online video applications for Apple TV and iOS devices.
- Write solid, scalable, re-usable code with Swift language
- Drive towards the best video playback experience.
- Experiment and discover solutions to a range of technical problems.
- Coordinate with API, QA, UI/UX and product teams effectively.
- Work in Agile development team, Mentor junior engineers and provide insightful guidance in developing.
- Solid understanding of the full iOS & tvOS development lifecycle and ecosystem.
- Significant experience with Swift(mandate 3 yr+), Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods and Xcode, and third-party iOS/tvOS libraries and APIs.
- Experience working with remote data sources via REST and JSON.
- Experience with Apple MVC architecture and other (eg . VIPER, Clean swift)
- Experience working with AVPlayer.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and explore best possible solution options.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools Eg. Instruments.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with modern streaming media formats (e.g. HLS).
- Knowledge of OTT development.
- Understanding of and experience using GIT.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.