Sep 6, 2019
Do you stream videos to your computer, phone, or tablet? Do you consume video from a variety of sources, watching it where and when you want? If so, you’re the type of consumer being served by Synamedia’s innovative video systems. Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
As an HR Generalist, you will:
- Provide human resources services to the manager and employee population across the US and Canada, answering HR related inquiries in person and via email inquiry to the Ask HR Inbox;
- Establish and maintains an effective and credible relationship with both management and employees; work closely with line management to provide support, planning and problem solving on HR related matters;
- Assist with implementation and administration of an effective performance management system aimed at improving employee and organizational productivity;
- Assist in developing appropriate training and development and cultural initiatives for managers and employees;
- Assure compliance with employment laws and regulations and regulatory compliance in all HR initiatives;
- In partnership with the HR Coordinators, processes new hire and terminations paperwork with absolute accuracy for reporting purposes;
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data and provide summary and trending data to management;
- Conduct HR investigations and support managers in discipline and performance improvement cases.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience providing HR generalist support;
- BS in Human Resources or a related discipline
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.