Aug 6, 2019
Do you watch TV? Do you stream videos to your computer, phone, or tablet? Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
This person will provide specialist advice and guidance to colleagues on HR policies and deliver a high standard of service for the full employee life cycle; thus helping Synamedia become an employer of choice. Excellent customer service will be at the heart of everything you do in this role and every interaction you have will reflect on the HR team as a whole.
• Key point of contact for HR related queries and ER issues, working with managers and their teams, to ensure a positive employee experience
• Oversee day-to-day employee lifecycle activities from contract requests to processing leavers, and monthly processes including payroll checking with shared service teams, and retail bonus calculations
• Advice and guidance provided will include responding and resolving queries related to policies, processes, recruitment, on-boarding, payroll, employee relations, learning and development and reward
• Work with the Talent team to on-board and pay new starters, ensuring compliance with relevant legal and policy obligations
• Ensure and maintain the accuracy of data held in the HR Systems
Knowledge and Experience:
• HR Operations experience in a global corporate environment delivering reward policies and processes.
• Knowledge of HR policies and procedures, and a basic understanding of employment law
• Understanding and knowledge of pre-employment process such as contracts and pre-employment checks and screening.
• Highly organised with strong administration skills
• Ability to work well under the pressure of changing demands
• Positive “can do” attitude