Mar 4, 2020
Do you watch TV or stream video to your devices where and when you want? Do you dream about code? If so, we’d love to talk to you about our cutting-edge, cloud video software solutions that record and playback billions of hours of video each year. We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Cloud Software Engineer who wants to help lead the next generation of cloud-based video technologies. If you have your head in the “clouds”, get in touch with us today.
As a Full Stack Cloud Software Engineer, you will:
- Build new, scalable, robust software solutions to deliver Cloud Recording and Playback services that run on public, private and, hybrid cloud environments.
- Develop cloud-based software platforms with integrated automation and monitoring tools
- Work with Cloud infrastructure teams and data centers in a DevOps model
- Operate within an Agile development environment
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent degree
- Proficiency with Golang, NodeJs, Python, or similar languages
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase, MemSQL, MySQL, or similar
- Experience using test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity and devotion to continuing education