Mar 31, 2019
Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, it is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
The Cyber Defense Team is part of the Synamedia’s Operational Security Group and is responsible for creating the security strategy framework for our products and services and overseeing its implementation. This includes providing policies for implementing security policies across the entire product life cycle from design through development, production, deployment and post-deployment after-care, as a managed service; The team works closely with the Engineering, Support and Services teams to ensure security posture is maintained/upgraded over time, and performs audits and pentests as required internally and by customers.
This team is currently seeking an Experienced Application Security Expert
- Experienced Penetration-tester: At least 2 years’ experience in application layer penetration testing for web applications, C/S architecture, complex projects, code reviews, gray/white box projects, etc.
- knowledge and experience in Application security field, deep knowledge of application level vulnerabilities and mitigation
- Secure coding best practices
- Knowledge in programming (Java, .Net, C++, etc.) & protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS) – the more the better
- Good verbal communication and social skills
- Good writing/reporting skills
Additional relevant skills – an advantage:
- Knowledge / Experience in SDLC and secure coding processes
- Knowledge in Regulations, Standards, including but not limited to: ISO27001, ISO9001, GDPR
- Infrastructure security – knowledge or experience with infrastructure security and Infrastructure penetration testing
- Knowledge/Experience with security tools (DB, FW, WAF, security tools, etc)
- Knowledge / experience with cloud applications, specifically AWS
- Other: Reverse engineering, Threat-Modeling, Cryptography, etc.