Jul 17, 2019
The EMEA Delivery Group has an opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to join this team as a Delivery Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of a growing number of projects in the EMEA region.
Specifically the role will include:
- Responsibility for a customer relationship, from pre-sales through on-boarding to “as-a-Service” (aaS) delivery.
- Work with other Delivery functions, Deployment and Service Assurance, to deliver a high quality service to customers and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Generate cost estimates and timelines
- Manage Synamedia and 3rd Party Deliverables.
- Building strong customer relationships to ensure understanding of business needs/challenges, understand how SaaS can help them be successful
- Support sales organisation to win new business, providing customer presentations, quotes, pre-sales material. Build strong relationships with the account teams working with them to win new business and ensuring it aligns to our strategy.
- Responsible for SaaS delivery ensuring that contractual commitments are met and business goals achieved.
- Responsible for upward reporting and customer escalations, ensuring that accurate management information is provided and engagement governance followed
- Escalate appropriate issues for resolution.
- Develop collaborative relationships with other Synamedia functions so that you can be an effective advocate for our customer
Who You Are
Individuals who are best suited to these roles will likely have:
- Project Management experience in the software solution field. Any broadcast or video experience highly desirable.
- Experience of delivering complex software solutions, ideally in a SaaS or DevOps environment, managing 3rd party suppliers, and complex software integration
- Significant experience of working with account teams to win new business.
- Experience of working with customers, establishing collaborative and trusting relationships
- Worked with global cross functional teams.
- Experience building collaborative environments, team cultures, and customer service mindset among project teams.
- A self-starter, working with minimal supervision, trusted and wanting to take on a high degree of responsibility.
- Customer Management
- Leadership in a matrixed multi-cultural organisation
- Software solution Services delivery knowledge ideally SaaS/Dev Ops, Cloud operations
- Have the ability to think outside the box and find resolution to issues
- Strong communications and presentations skills, impactful and professional
- Ability to operate in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to find and establish network of contacts inside a Global organisation quickly
- Contractual awareness
As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.