Sep 4, 2019
Do you stream videos to your computer, phone, or tablet? Do you consume video from a variety of sources, watching it where and when you want? If so, you’re the type of consumer being served by Synamedia’s innovative video systems. Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
As a Business Operations Leader, you will:
- Play a key role in managing the business for the Americas region, spanning revenue forecasting, cost management, P&L, and BI.
- Drive regional Bookings, Revenue, and Expense forecast practice to world class, collaborating with regional finance and sales:
- Data integrity
- Work with sales & delivery teams to implement rigorous forecasting process and to run weekly/monthly rollups
- Develop reporting for Americas region GM and to CFO/CEO, drive segment reviews with segment leaders, assist in executive reviews
- Drive sales compensation administration (goaling, tracking, results, etc.)
- Develop and drive reporting on expenses and margins – for region, by segment, by function, and by account/project.
- Drive organizational transformation & optimization
- 5+ years of experience in a technology business, spanning both transactional and software/subscription products, preferably sales operations, business operations, or Chief of Staff role.
- Strong finance, business intelligence, forecast management skills are required.
- Experience collaborating with sales and finance departments is required.
- High proficiency with spreadsheets, Microsoft Dynamics365, Salesforce, and other best-in-class cost and pipeline management tools.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and build things from tools to processes is highly desired.
- Experience working for medium to large companies that have gone through a major transition (i.e. merger, spin-off, or major reorganization).
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.