Mar 24, 2019
Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company. Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused towards Video Delivery Solutions. The Company offers variety of specialties and expertise in Video Technologies, Cloud Technologies, Video Security, PayTV, Direct-to-Home and many more. Synamedia is currently powered with 800+ Employees in various parts of the globe. Head quartered in UK, we have sites in Belgium, Canada, India, Israel, and the United States.
Synamedia was found in 2018 as a standalone product based organization. This is funded by Permira funds.
Synamedia has over 200 clients including Sky, AT&T, Bharti Airtel, Comcast and many more market leaders acquiring different services and solutions.
Apps Testing and Automation Engineer
- Automation Testing of Android, iOS, PC/MAC applications, STB’s.
- Test Design and Continuous Improvement:
- Development of Test Plans, Test Cases to Verify Functional and NonFunctional features of platforms.
- Development and maintenance of automated solutions for execution and reporting of test cases.
- Test Execution:
- Manually Execute Test Cases to agreed schedule, recording results and providing data to support Investigations into any test failures.
- Setup, Execute and Monitor Automated test runs.
- Test Reporting and Documentation:
- Record Test Result output into relevant Test Reports and Log / Update Defect Information into Issue Tracking System. o Provide testing clarifications and result input to project meetings where necessary.
- Generate maintain clear, accessible documentation of test setups and infrastructure, critical procedures, equipment inventories and test plans.
- Agile Methodologies and Delivery:
- Actively worked on Agile development project/s with good working knowledge on scrum/KANBAN practices
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Overall at least 3 to 7 Years experience in software industry. Recent Experience testing consumer devices and applications for broadcast domain.
- Actively worked in Agile development life cycle.
- Proven expertise of designing, writing and executing Functional, Non-
- Functional tests, automated TCs for STB’s, Android Apps, iOS apps, Headend and end to end testing
- Skilled at configuring and working within Linux, MAC, Windows OS Environments.
- Proficient in usage of Issue /Defect Management Systems (e.g.
- Jira, Clearquest, Bugzilla etc ).
- Proficient in usage of test management tools.
- Hands on experience with test Automation technologies e.g.
- TestNG, Pytest, appium, Selenium etc.