Mar 10, 2019
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a lead Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to drive our automation testing strategy and ensure our Android application quality.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Designing tests for the Android platform
- Implementing automatic tests
- Debugging, and defining corrective actions
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll join the AndroidTV core team who is charge of developing client applications for our Tier-1 customers.
You’ll be leading the effort of automation in the team.
Who You Are
You should hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
- Significant work experience in software quality assurance for Android application
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools for Android platform
- Ability to design a creative solution for E2E automation of complex systems on the Android platform is a must
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Proven work experience in software development is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject