Mar 20, 2019
Do you watch TV? Do you stream videos to your computer, phone, or tablet? We are developing cutting edge cloud video streaming solutions that record and play back billions of hours of video every year. This is an exciting opportunity to implement and deploy the next generation of cloud based video technology for our customers. You will have the opportunity to market and sell our cutting edge cloud video solutions that deliver video to millions around the world.
As an Account Leader, you will:
- Leads and owns all levels of client relationship development and management.
- Meet/exceed revenue targets across the full Synamedia product and service portfolio.
- Continually increase customer satisfaction.
- Support existing business while winning new business within the account.
- Grow overall revenue and create a strategic partnership.
- Collaborate with our Technical Sales, Customer Architecture, Engineering, Services, and Delivery resources to support all aspect of our business with Charter Communications/Spectrum.
- Experience 5+ years experience working with Charter Communications/Spectrum.
- Excellent executive relationship building, customer advocacy, collaboration, and solution selling skills a must.
- Strong track record of exceeding goals, driving growth and net new business, and building strong multi-year customer relationships required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- “Winning and open mindset” – Result-oriented and motivated to drive what is needed to win business
- Can think creatively and “out of the box” to develop solutions to problems faced with proven analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Impactful and excellent customer facing communications in a customer-friendly language.
- Negotiation & influencing, internally to drive what is needed to meet customer requirements and externally to defend and position the preferred Synamedia solution
As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters.
Synamedia is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Synamedia will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.